Prayers at Maple Tree Medows

Prayers at Maple Tree Medows
Three Rivers, MI

Thursday, August 25, 2011

BACK TO THE BARNS

I started in the dark -- looking and listening to barns. Last November I visited Maple Tree Meadows at night.


Look! Summer has come and almost gone, and I am finally back to barns.


UPDATES: I made two barn visits in the spring which I will be posting soon. I will soon revisit some of the "working barns" to see what they are holding now in harvest season.

My plan was to do STORY BARN for a year, so it is time to get going again.

And you can help:


YOUR BARNS TO VISIT: If you have a barn you would like me to visit in Elkhart County, IN or St. Joseph or Cass County, MI, let me know.

YOUR BARN STORIES: If you have childhood memory of a barn, send it to me and I will try to post it, with or without a photo.

STORY BARN CELEBRATION: I am planning for a potluck, barn story swapping and barn dance for late in the fall. Details to come!

Contact me at ninalblanctot@msn.com -- Nina!

No comments:

Post a Comment